As of Tuesday, Nov. 24, the status of the Hillsborough West Fork Eno Reservoir is the following:
- Depth: 43 feet
- Percentage full: 100 percent
- Days of water supply remaining: 345
- Average water use for week ending:
- Oct. 23: 1.289 million gallons per day
- Oct. 30: 1.331 million gallons per day
- Nov. 6: 1.219 million gallons per day
- Nov. 13: 1.170 million gallons per day
- Nov. 20: 1.195 million gallons per day
The reservoir is full. The minimum release for November is 1.6 cubic feet per second (718 gallons per minute, 1.034 million gallons per day), which is currently being met by the reservoir’s overflow. At the town’s current water use level, it has approximately 345 days of water supply remaining.
Average water use during the past four weeks is 1.229 million gallons per day (a 6.9 percent decrease from the previous four-week period, primarily due to the end of semiannual water line and hydrant flushing). Compared to the same four-week period in 2014, the town is using 6.6 percent more water.
Water customers are not currently subject to any water use restrictions. The town is not currently subject to any water withdrawal restrictions.
Lake Orange is full and spilling.
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply For...
- Report ...
- Pay a Water and Sewer Bill Online
- Pay a Bill in Person or by Mail
- Sign up for Emergency Telephone Notifications
- Subscribe to Town News
- View Curbside Collections Calendar
- View Bid Postings
- Participate in the Water Assistance Program
- Check if My Home Receives Town Services
- Look up Zoning
- Reserve a Park Facility
- View Employment Opportunities
- Contact the Town