Status of the Hillsborough West Fork Eno Reservoir:
- Last Updated: May 21, 2015
- Depth: 42.4 feet
- Percentage Full: 97.8 percent
- Days of Water Supply Remaining: 348
- Average Hillsborough Water Usage for Week Ending:
- April 17: 1.157 million gallons per day
- April 24: 1.163 million gallons per day
- May 1: 1.105 million gallons per day
- May 8: 1.176 million gallons per day
- May 15: 1.240 million gallons per day
The reservoir was full until April 9, when it was intentionally lowered for testing work related to the planned Phase 2 expansion. This work was completed on April 22. The minimum release for May is 3.0 cubic feet per second (1,347 gallons per minute, 1.939 million gallons per day), which is currently being met by the controlled discharge. At the current water usage level, the town has approximately 348 days of water supply remaining. The average water usage during the last four weeks is 1.171 million gallons per day (a 3.2 percent increase from the previous four-week period). Compared to the same four-week period in 2014, the town is using 5.7 percent more water.
Water customers are not currently subject to any water use restrictions. The town is not currently subject to any water withdrawal restrictions. Lake Orange is full.
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply For...
- Report ...
- Pay a Water and Sewer Bill Online
- Pay a Bill in Person or by Mail
- Sign up for Emergency Telephone Notifications
- Subscribe to Town News
- View Curbside Collections Calendar
- View Bid Postings
- Participate in the Water Assistance Program
- Check if My Home Receives Town Services
- Look up Zoning
- Reserve a Park Facility
- View Employment Opportunities
- Contact the Town