The Wastewater Treatment Plant treats wastewater to a quality that provides a healthy environment for Eno River aquatic life, downstream recreational users and downstream drinking water supplies. The plant also manages a biosolids program that provides material to local farmers and works with local and state agencies to protect the environment.
Wastewater Quality Reports
Annual wastewater quality reports include information on the management of the collections system, the wastewater treatment process and the status of special projects.
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report
- 2006 Annual Report
- 2005 Annual Report
Wastewater Treatment Plant
355 Elizabeth Brady Road, Hillsborough, NC 27278
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Superintendent Jeff Mahagan, 919-732-2681
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply For...
- Report ...
- Pay a Water and Sewer Bill Online
- Pay a Bill in Person or by Mail
- Sign up for Emergency Telephone Notifications
- Subscribe to Town News
- View Curbside Collections Calendar
- View Bid Postings
- Participate in the Water Assistance Program
- Check if My Home Receives Town Services
- Look up Zoning
- Reserve a Park Facility
- View Employment Opportunities
- Contact the Town