To protect, preserve and enhance the Eno River by managing the wastewater treatment processes in an efficient and economical manner.
Instill in our customers a sense of pride and contentment — knowing that their local wastewater utility is diligently working to provide outstanding environmental protection for today and for the future generations to come.
- Provide good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us by Hillsborough residents and customers.
- Treat the wastewater to a quality that provides a healthy environment for the Eno River aquatic life, the downstream recreational users and the downstream drinking water supplies.
- Manage the biosolids program in a way that is beneficial to the environment and to the local farmers who use the product.
- Proactively work with pertinent local and state agencies, organizations and individuals to monitor and protect the region's water, soil and air environments.
Wastewater Treatment Plant
355 Elizabeth Brady Road, Hillsborough, NC 27278
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Superintendent Jeff Mahagan, 919-732-2681
- About Town Government
- Board of Commissioners
- Departments and Divisions
- Advisory Boards
- Meeting Calendar
- Agendas and Minutes Archive
- Contact Us
- Emergency Information
- Public Information
- Town Budget
- Town Code
- Green Initiatives
- Town Jurisdiction and Service Areas
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Forms
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply For...
- Report ...
- Subscribe to Town News
- View Curbside Collections Calendar
- View Bid Postings
- Pay a Water/Sewer Bill
- Participate in the Water Assistance Program
- Check if My Home Receives Town Services
- Look up Zoning
- Reserve a Park Facility
- View Employment Opportunities
- Contact the Town