The Tree Board meets at 9 a.m. the third Wednesday of each month in the Town Barn, 101 E. Orange St., on the Town Hall campus. It is responsible for hearing requests by citizens for planting, maintenance and removal of street and park trees. It also is responsible for establishing guidelines for the spacing of trees on town property.
The Tree Board is looking for significant trees in the Hillsborough area.
- Town Trees Ordinance
- 2014 Approved Tree Board Rules of Procedure
- Recommended and Prohibited Plant List
- Tree Protection Standards, Section 6.22
|2015 Tree Board Meeting Schedule||208.65 KB|
|Name||Term Start||Term End|
|Bryan Stuart / Member||02/09/2015||02/21/2018|
|George Campbell / Member||01/12/2015||01/17/2018|
|Elizabeth Waters / Ex-Officio||05/21/2014||05/17/2017|
|Dana Dannehower / Member||04/16/2014||04/15/2017|
|Andrea Lewis / Ex-Officio||05/06/2006||12/31/2016|
|Phil Ray / Member||08/09/2010||08/09/2016|
|Ken Ostrand / Vice Chair||12/10/2012||12/31/2015|
|Gregory Yavelak / Chair||06/08/2012||06/08/2015|
Meetings in the Next 60 Days
|Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - 9:00am||Tree Board|
|Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:00am||Tree Board|
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply For...
- Report ...
- Pay a Water and Sewer Bill Online
- Pay a Bill in Person or by Mail
- Sign up for Emergency Telephone Notifications
- Subscribe to Town News
- View Curbside Collections Calendar
- View Bid Postings
- Participate in the Water Assistance Program
- Check if My Home Receives Town Services
- Look up Zoning
- Reserve a Park Facility
- View Employment Opportunities
- Contact the Town