The Hillsborough Board of Commissioners has received an updated proposed budget for Fiscal Year 2016 and received input on the plan during a public hearing Wednesday.
Parking Lot Improvements
With the exception of landscape planting, all work in the Town of Hillsborough’s downtown parking lot behind Bank of America has been completed.
The Hillsborough Police Department has resumed enforcing downtown parking limits.
Planning a Visit
Hillsborough’s historic district features more than 100 late 18th- and early 19th-century structures. The town also hosts several natural attractions. The Visitors Center is located at 150 E. King St. in the Alexander Dickson House.
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply For...
- Report ...
- Pay a Water and Sewer Bill Online
- Pay a Bill in Person or by Mail
- Sign up for Emergency Telephone Notifications
- Subscribe to Town News
- View Curbside Collections Calendar
- View Bid Postings
- Participate in the Water Assistance Program
- Check if My Home Receives Town Services
- Look up Zoning
- Reserve a Park Facility
- View Employment Opportunities
- Contact the Town